WATCH THE LATEST FROM OUR DIGITAL EVENTS

International Women's Day 2021

CELEBRATING THE SOCIAL, ECONOMIC, CULTURAL, AND POLITICAL ACHIEVEMENTS OF WOMEN

BlogHer was founded on the premise that women’s collective voices hold boundless power. Today, BlogHer is a content and community platform built to inspire and educate millions of enterprising women.

On International Women’s Day, BlogHer used its platform to celebrate women’s achievements and raise awareness about women’s equality featuring inspirational and educational workshops and conversations from our dedicated female community members, activists, and celebrity influencers.

Our Programming Included:

Fireside Chat with Debra Messing & Ai-jen Poo | Ai-jen Poo and Debra Messing took the stage to discuss the highlights and challenges they’ve faced in their careers, and why they’re dedicating so much of their time and platforms to raising women up through their work with many organizations including Supermajority and National Domestic Workers Alliance.

Fundamentals of Finance | A panel discussion on securing funds to fuel your small business. Learn which sources are best for the various size and stage of your business- whether it's micro financing, seed money or pitching to venture capital.
Speakers: Virginia Almendarez, Brooke Chapin Robbins, & Geri Stengel
Moderator: Nikki Brown

Fireside Chat with Silke Muenster | Silke Muenster, Chief Diversity Officer at Philip Morris International (PMI), joined Sherita Rankins to discuss the importance of inclusion & diversity today and how to incite meaningful, lasting change while empowering women at the workplace.

BlogHer U: Money Making Strategies with Candace Junée | Learn how to optimize your marketing efforts, reach your target audience and earn more for your business.

Fireside Chat with Priyanka Chopra Jonas | The Award-winning actress, producer, and New York Times best-selling author took the BlogHer stage to discuss taking her career from Miss World pageant to a worldwide sensation and the importance of knowing your worth and staying resilient.
Moderator: Reshma Gopaldas