WATCH THE LATEST FROM OUR DIGITAL EVENTS

BlogHer Biz Week One: Want to Start Your Own Business? Here’s How.

Find your “why,” create your business blueprint, and define your place in the market (and on the internet) with #BlogHer Biz!

Our programming included:

Fireside Chat with Mary Lawless Lee | Hear how Mary Lawless Lee turned Happily Grey from a hobby into a full-blown empire. She’ll share her insights on what it takes to turn your passion to profit, the importance of following your intuition, and how she continues to evolve her brand while staying true to herself.
Moderator: Amanda Lederman

Business Blueprint | These innovative entrepreneurs take the stage to discuss the importance of defining your why, how to map out a business plan and the various ways to finance your goals! Tune in to learn everything you need to know when it comes to launching your very own business.
Speakers: Grace Lee, Tina Wells, and Jena Wolfe
Moderator: Nikki Brown

Know Your Worth | Learn how to identify and create profitable streams of revenue that make sense for you and your brand! Our panel of moneymakers share tips on how to balance helping others while running a lucrative business, establish a pricing structure, and level up your expertise & combat imposter syndrome.
Speakers: A.V. Perkins, Olya Hills, and Karama Horne
Moderator: Brittany Hennessy

Thinkific Spotlight Talk with Emily Weiss

The 5 Step Blueprint to Creating Online Courses with Thinkific | Join us to learn the five pillars for success when it comes to online course creation, so you can start earning like the expert you are! It’s time to grow your business & share your wealth of knowledge with the world by creating, customizing and selling your very own online course.
Speaker: Pegah Abdolhosseini

Keynote with Phoebe Robinson | Join us for a special chat with the multi-hyphenated queen of comedy, Phoebe Robinson! She’ll share how she found success as everyone’s favorite podcaster to becoming a NY Times Best-Selling Author and launching her very own book imprint.
Moderator: Samantha Skey