WATCH THE LATEST FROM OUR DIGITAL EVENTS

#BlogHer20 Parenting Encore Presentation

Watch the encore presentation of our first-ever digital event focused on mothering and marketing.

At SHE Media, the only thing more important than our mission of empowering and connecting female content creators, is the well-being of our community. For over 15 years we have served our attendees both online and offline as the premiere destination for educational and inspirational digital content – and will continue to do so.

In a time where connection and collaboration are needed most, we are broadening our horizon to make our events more accessible to women everywhere. With the health of our attendees and speakers in mind, #BlogHer20 Parenting was brought to the masses through a half-day of digital programming and experiences, another exciting first for us.

Our premier online event featured the same great speakers and inspiring and tactical content you know and love from BlogHer, highlighting our core values including Passion to Profit, #BlogHerU, Learn from Her, #WinningWomen, and the Value of Women. In our virtual sessions, we continued our legacy of uplifting and educating digital-savvy entrepreneurs, influencers, and content creators, with parenting as a focus.