WATCH THE LATEST FROM OUR DIGITAL EVENTS

BlogHer Biz Week Three: How to Make Your Business Stand Out Among Digital Competitors

Get the latest SEO best practices to successfully amplify your content, build your community & ensure you're pivoting your business plan to set yourself up for success.

Our programming included:

Fireside Chat with Nikki Reed | Hear how Nikki Reed is saving the world in style! Get the behind the scenes scoop on how this eco-friendly entertainer turned entrepreneur built a lifestyle brand that prioritizes sustainability & supports local artists.
Moderator: Nikki Brown

The Pivot: Turning Lemons into Lemonade | In good times and bad times, leaders have to be nimble, flexible, and ultimately know when it's time to "pivot". Pivoting toward new markets, services or products is a great way to strengthen the foundation of your business, expand revenue, and drive growth. Join Kendra Bracken-Ferguson & Chidinma Asonye as they discuss why "pivots" are crucial to today's business.

SEO Writer's Workshop with Yoast | Join us for your complete guide to SEO copywriting. Learn the importance of writing SEO-friendly text, readability, and the internal linking structure of your website to ensure your content reaches readers everywhere.
Speaker: Marieke van de Rakt

The Business of Blogging | Tune in to learn how to blog like a pro! Learn how to plan content so you can master your niche, create engaging content, build and diversify your audience, and more!
Speaker: Jenell B. Stewart

Closing Keynote with Camila Alves McConaughey | Hear how Camila Alves McConaughey is using her entrepreneur expertise to empower and celebrate the voices of women everywhere through her inclusive online community.
Moderator: Samantha Skey